Each member of the QPSelect Partner Program expressly agrees to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
Hereafter named “QPSelect Partner”, “Partner”, “you” or “your, the QPSelect Partner Program is offered by QPSelect, hereafter named Queensland Property Select “we” or “us” at www.qpselect.com.au
By agreeing to apply and participate in the QPSelect Partner Program you expressly agree to comply with, and as such, become legally bound by the terms and conditions set out in this document being, the QPSelect Partner Program Agreement.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, or the terms and conditions as outlined henceforth, you must NOT apply to become a QPSelect Partner.
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions that both Queensland Property Select and QPSelect Partners agree to comply with.
What it means to become a QPSelect Partner:
- You have a passion and belief in the South East Queensland (SEQ) property market, its potential right now, and well into the future.
- You’re happy to connect your contacts or individuals you feel may benefit from an association with QPSelect to us.
- You have the drive and ability to organise group meetings when possible.
- You’re willing to learn and accept support and training from QPSelect as required.
QPSelect will provide successful applicants to the Partner Program with all the necessary tools for success to ensure you directly benefit from QPSelects’ processes, procedures, industry expertise and intellectual property.
QPSelect is one of Australia’s largest and most influential independent property firms.
QPSelect Partner Application Process and Requirements:
- To apply for an application form, click here
- Applications are open to all Australian Citizens or individuals who have the right to work in Australia
- Individuals must have provided true and correct details in all mandatory fields on the application form including, residential address and phone number.
- You must have your own ABN (Australian Business Number), or be willing to apply for one.
- Hold a bank account with an Australian financial institution in your name or company name for payments to be made into
- Once your application is received, it will be reviewed and followed by a phone call from one of our representatives.
- Each successful applicant who becomes a QPSelect Partner is an independent contractor of QPSelect and not an employee.
- Nothing herein is intended to create or insinuate an employer/employee relationship.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 years.
The application process is FREE
The QPSelect Partner tier structure
QPSelect has implemented the “Work Together – Profit Together” concept, which is a simple but very effective way to bring QPSelect and exceptional QPSelect Partners together.
If your application to become a Partner is successful, QPSelect offers the following three partnership tiers:
- The Introducer: An ideal income supplement; QPSelect will reward you when you simply refer anyone you feel would benefit from our unique services, subject to the following conditions:
- You refer individuals’ you feel would benefit from our unique system and services.
- All you have to do is let them know about QPSelect. Once the referred individuals’ details have been processed by us, no further action is required by yourself as The Introducer.
- QPSelect will communicate with the individual(s) you referred to us, on your behalf and, communicate with you any updates regarding proceedings.
- Remuneration and bonuses paid are based on the remuneration schedule as set out in The Introducers Agreement.
- Conditions of payment are set out in The Introducers Agreement.
Full training and support is available as required, for further information on becoming an Introducer and the remuneration levels on offer click here
- The Organiser: Ideal if you’re looking to enhance your current income; Becoming an Organiser with QPSelect, means you have successfully accomplished the Introducers level and you’re able to take on a larger role with larger rewards, subject to the following conditions:
- You’re able to organise and invite a network of property lovers to QPSelect events as agreed to by both parties (yourself and QPSelect).
- Once the referred individuals’ details have been processed by us, no further action is required by yourself as The Organiser.
- QPSelect will communicate with the individual(s) you organised to meet with us, on your behalf, and communicate with you any updates regarding proceedings.
- Remuneration and bonuses are based on the schedule as set out in the Organiser’s Agreement.
- Conditions of payment are set out in the Organiser’s Agreement.
Full training and support will be available as required, for further information on becoming an Organiser and the remuneration levels on offer, click here
- The Independent – The ideal opportunity for you to shine; You’re already a natural introducer and organiser, but more than that, you’re an established industry professional. You already have a strong client database and believe your clients deserve the best!
If you’re already a leader in the SEQ property market and you demand serious remuneration you can expect to be rewarded accordingly, subject to the following conditions:
- As an Independent with QPSelect, we have something in common; we have a mutual respect for our clients, with the understanding that respect is earned not forced.
- Remuneration and bonuses are based on the schedule as set out in the Independent Agreement
- Conditions of payment are set out in the Organiser’s Agreement.
Full training and support is available as required, for further information on becoming an Independent and the remuneration levels on offer, click here
For any other information regarding becoming an QPSelect Partner, and the full remuneration potential on offer, please don’t hesitate to contact Joe Leonardi on 0439 919707 direct.
The remuneration fee structure will be made available to successful applicants only, click here for further information.
QPSelect Partner spots are limited and application does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
If you wish to terminate your participation in the QPSelect Partner Program you must advise us in writing.
QPSelect may terminate this agreement and your participation in the QPSelect Partner Program at any time for any reason.
Should you violate any of the terms and conditions set out in this document, QPSelect may terminate your partnership agreement immediately, without notice.
If QPSelect terminates your registration for any other reason, we will provide you a written 30-day termination notification and all or any outstanding payments will be forwarded to you.
Ethical and Professional Behaviour
QPSelect requires all Partners to act in an ethical, professional and respectful manner at all times. Acting inappropriately or violating any laws is strictly prohibited.
You expressly agree to the following disclaimers and legalities:
- Our website, qpselect.com.au may only be used “as is”, for all intents and purposes, meaning it may have errors or interruptions from time to time. As such, QPSelect provides no warranties.
- You agree to abide by the QPSelect Partner program as set out and intended.
- You will not attempt to misuse or corrupt the system or website in any way.
- You will not attempt to hack the website.
- You agree that you will not use the QPSelect website to sell, promote or endorse products or services not authorised by us.
- Any attempt to use the QPSelect Partner program or attempt to use the website in an unauthorised manner may be treated as a criminal offence and may result in legal action being taken against you.
- You agree not to send spam content via email, text messages, any social media platform(s), or otherwise, to attempt to promote QPSelect as anything other than what it has been designed for.
- QPSelect will not be held responsible for any damages to you resulting from any event.
- If you decide to take legal action against QPSelect for any reason, your damages will be limited.
- As a QPSelect Partner, you are not permitted nor authorised to transfer your rights, privileges or responsibilities under this agreement to anyone else.
- If you violate or threaten to violate the intellectual property of QPSelect, we may seek legal remedy from you in the state of Queensland, Australia, and seek a court order to cease your actions.
- If you become involved in a legal dispute with QPSelect, we will submit the said dispute to the arbitration in the state of Queensland, Australia.
You agree to keep secret, safeguard and agree not to disclose to any third party, any confidential information acquired, learned or provided to you from QPSelect via any means of communication, during the term of this Agreement or following the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
“Confidential information” means any information marked as “confidential” or that ought to reasonably be considered in individual circumstances as confidential and this includes without limitation, any business plans, customer lists and private information, operational procedures, trade secrets, design formulas, programming codes, company know-how, processes, computer programs, inventions, discoveries and/or any improvements of any kind.
Change of Terms and Conditions
Occasionally, QPSelect may decide to run promotions or promote new offers. As such, QPSelect has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
QPSelect can modify, transfer or cancel all, or any part or parts set out in these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.