Each member of the QPSelect Partner Program expressly agrees to the terms and conditions set out as follow:
Hereafter named “QPSelect Partner”, “Partner”, “you” or “your, the QPSelect Partner Program is offered by QPSelect, hereafter named Queensland Property Select “we” or “us” at www.qpselect.com.au
By agreeing to apply and participate in the QPSelect Partner Program you expressly agree to comply with, and as such, become legally bound by the terms and conditions set out in this document being, the QPSelect Partner Program Agreement.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, or the terms and conditions as outlined henceforth, you must NOT apply to become a QPSelect Partner.
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions that both Queensland Property Select and QPSelect Partners agree to comply with.
What QPSelect Partners do
- They love sharing their knowledge of the South East Queensland (SEQ) property market with their everyone they know and meet.
- They are individuals who have a love and passion for great property, beautiful locations, and;
- Are naturally drawn to people – you’re a “people’s person”, and you live and breathe property!
QPSelect will provide successful applicants to the Partner program with all the necessary tools for success and ensure you directly benefit from QPSelects’ processes, procedures, industry expertise and intellectual property.
QPSelect is one of Australia’s largest and most influential independent property firms.
The QPSelect Partner Application Process and Requirements
- The application form, available from https://www.qpselect.com.au/profit-share-come-join-us/ must be completed in its entirety and submitted to QPSelect for processing and evaluation.
- Applications are open to all Australian Citizens or individuals who have the right to work in Australia
- Individuals must have provided true and correct details in all mandatory fields on the application form including, residential address and phone number.
- You must have your own ABN (Australian Business Number), or be willing to apply for one
- Hold a bank account with an Australian financial institution in your name for payments to be made into
- Once your application is received, it will be reviewed and followed by a phone call from one of our representatives.
- Each successful applicant who becomes a QPSelect Partner is an independent contractor of QPSelect and not an employee.
- Nothing herein is intended to create or insinuate an employer/employee relationship.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 years.
The application process is FREE
The QPSelect Partner tier structure
QPSelect has implemented the “Work Together – Profit Together” concept, which is a simple but very effective way to bring QPSelect and exceptional QPSelect Partners together.
If your application to become a Partner is successful, QPSelect offers the following three partnership tiers:
- The Introducer – QPSelect will reward you when you simply refer anyone you feel would benefit from our unique services. This is an ideal income supplement.
- The Organiser– Being an organiser means you’re able to take on a larger role with larger rewards. If you love being social and you’re already a great introducer this should be easy for you! If you’re looking to enhance your current income, simply organise and invite your network of property lovers to our QPSelect events.
- The Independent – You’re already a natural introducer and organiser, but more than that, you’re an established industry professional. You already have a strong client database and believe your clients deserve the best! If you’re already a leader in the SEQ property market and you demand serious remuneration, becoming an Independent Partner is the perfect opportunity for you to shine.
The payment schedule or remuneration fee structure will be made available to successful applicants only.
Please note that QPSelect Partner spots are limited and application does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
If you wish to terminate your participation in the QPSelect Partner Program you must advise us in writing.
QPSelect may terminate this agreement and your participation in the QPSelect Partner Program at any time for any reason.
Should you violate any of the terms and conditions set out in this document, QPSelect may terminate your partnership agreement immediately, without notice.
If QPSelect terminates your registration for any other reason, we will provide you a written 30-day termination notification and all or any outstanding payments will be forwarded to you.
Ethical and Professional Behaviour
QPSelect requires all Partners to act in an ethical, professional and respectful manner at all times. Acting inappropriately or violating any laws is strictly prohibited.
You expressly agree to the following disclaimers and legalities:
- Our website, qpselect.com.au may only be used “as is”, for all intents and purposes, meaning it may have errors or interruptions from time to time. As such, QPSelect provides no warranties.
- You agree to abide by the QPSelect Partner program as set out and intended.
- You will not attempt to misuse or corrupt the system or website in any way.
- You will not attempt to hack the website.
- You agree that you will not use the QPSelect website to sell, promote or endorse products or services not authorised by us.
- Any attempt to use the QPSelect Partner program or attempt to use the website in an unauthorised manner may be treated as a criminal offence and may result in legal action being taken against you.
- You agree not to send spam content via email, text messages, any social media platform(s), or otherwise, to attempt to promote QPSelect as anything other than what it has been designed for.
- QPSelect will not be held responsible for any damages to you resulting from any event.
- If you decide to take legal action against QPSelect for any reason, your damages will be limited.
- As a QPSelect Partner, you are not permitted nor authorised to transfer your rights, privileges or responsibilities under this agreement to anyone else.
- If you violate or threaten to violate the intellectual property of QPSelect, we may seek legal remedy from you in the state of Queensland, Australia, and seek a court order to cease your actions.
- If you become involved in a legal dispute with QPSelect, we will submit the said dispute to the arbitration in the state of Queensland, Australia.
You agree to keep secret, safeguard and agree not to disclose to any third party, any confidential information acquired, learned or provided to you from QPSelect via any means of communication, during the term of this Agreement or following the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
“Confidential information” means any information marked as “confidential” or that ought to reasonably be considered in individual circumstances as confidential and this includes without limitation, any business plans, customer lists and private information, operational procedures, trade secrets, design formulas, programming codes, company know-how, processes, computer programs, inventions, discoveries and/or any improvements of any kind.
Change of Terms and Conditions
Occasionally, QPSelect may decide to run promotions or promote new offers. As such, QPSelect has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
QPSelect can modify, transfer or cancel all, or any part or parts set out in these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.